Saturday 26 January 2008

Week 8

Well, I thought it was about time that I started keeping a blog of my running exploits. I'm currently training for my first marathon, which will be this years London Marathon on April 13th. So far I've managed to stick to my schedule fairly rigidly, even over the festive period, and I've only missed 3 days of training in 8 weeks.

Ok, so why am I doing this? Well, if you want the full breakdown go to my fundraising page here.
I've definitely got enough motivation to get me through the next 11 weeks of training, and the big day itself.

So my intention is just to post here regularly so that other runners can maybe take some comfort in the fact that there are other people going through the same pain, rain or snow as you will be in preparing for the big race. If by some chance it helps to inspire others to run for a worthwhile cause, than all the better. And if it helps me raise just a little bit more, then it would have been time well spent.

I'll see you all here tomorrow!

Chris P

No comments: