Tuesday 12 February 2008

Day 72

Yesterday was scheduled as a day off from running, so I just went to the gym instead. It'll be interesting to see if I have to lay off doing any squat exercises i future weeks, as I think these are most likely to make my legs fatigued for my runs.

I definitely felt it more in my calves on today's 6 mile run. I'm sure that's down to the gym, but I'll keep monitoring it to see how it goes. The next workout isn't until Friday and then Saturday's only got a 25 min run scheduled, so that shouldn't be too taxing. I did notice my muscle issue a bit on my run though. I'm going to do some research into it over the next few days and see if I should be taking it easier. The last thing I want to do is be laid up before the marathon!

Chris P

(sponsor me here)

No comments: